Smart Boost System - Smartboostsystem Milton Craig review

Smartboostsystem, before gofundsystem stole my money ($297). First 24 hrs: I ordered smartboostsystem for my 2 day old indiegogo campaign.

I noticed after less than 24hrs that there was an increase in visitors to my Indiegogo. After 3 days: Still had an increase in visitors, but no pledges. I installed Google Analytics before signing up with smartboostsystem. Noticed that none of the smartboostsystem traffic showed up in my Google Analytics.

Only on Indiegogo. I wrote them an email. After 6 days: No answer, no pledges and, what I discovered by now, fake traffic. With still zero traffic from them showing up in my Google Analytics link, while I did see Facebook and other referrals, I felt something was wrong.

It turns out that smartboostsystem uses BOTS, not real visitors. Google filters this 'traffic' out by default. Indiegogo doesn't. I reached out to Indiegogo support.

They confirmed that they did receive several complaints about smart boost system and that this Milton Craig is a fictive figure. But at the same time not able to do something about it. I should contact my bank and file a chargeback. What I learned: Smartboostsystem, before operating under gofundsystem.com, is a scam.

They created their own 'reviews', Milton Craig is a fictive figure, and they send $5 bot traffic on Fiverr to your campaign, selling it for $297. Interesting, but sad read: https://medium.com/@mikerichmond22/top-level-pr-gofundsystem-crowd-chirp-and-an-elaborate-crowdfund-mastermind-scam-7896ec97bd9a#.7ru1yj25s

Product or Service Mentioned: Smart Boost System Crowdfunding Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 05, 2017.

Smart Boost System - Smartboostsystem with Milton Greg review

Update by user Feb 07

Warning! Smartboostsystem is now operating under beyondbuzz.com (Beyond Buzz).

Be careful! The same fake reviews, claims (including Shark Thank :) ), stolen images from the internet as their team and so on.

Original review posted by user Feb 05, 2017

SMARTBOOSTSYSTEM, previously called GOFUNDSYSTEM is a scam! I was *** enough to order their package for my Indiegogo campaign.

I soon started to see visitors on my Indiegogo campaign. Strangely enough, none of these visitors showed up in my google analytics. One week in and zero pledges from my smartboostsystem investment, I found some reviews on gofundsystem while browsing and searching for alternatives. All victims from the gofundsystem by Milton Greg (now smartboostsystem) described exactly the same experience: growth in traffic, but not a single pledge.

Turns out that they send bot traffic from Fiverr gigs ($5!). ALL traffic you will get from smartboostsytem is bot related. There is not a single real visitor. That's why their visitors did not pop up in my Google analytics.

Google automatically removes fake traffic bots. Indiegogo doesn't. I contacted Indiegogo. They told me that they could not do anything about it, but confirmed that they received several complaints.

They also confirmed that Milton Greg (or Milton Gregg) is a fictive figure. They claim to be in the market since 2009, but the domain is only registered since 18-apr-2016.

Product or Service Mentioned: Smart Boost System Crowdfunding Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: There is no 10 day system or milton.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 05, 2017.

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1286849

I can't comment on whether it is a scam or not, but I can comment on the service. I have an Indiegogo campaign and was contacted by an associate of Smart Boost System.

Long story short, the associated seemed pushy and responded with every question with "just buy the package". I finally told him I don't feel comfortable and his exact response was "You're ridiculous.

We are no longer offering our services to you. Good luck with whatever." That made me very happy with my decision to NOT use Smart Boost System.

Kirkland2017